Situated in one of Canberra’s key commercial hubs, Tennant Street at Fyshwick is a 4200m2 mixed-use retail and office space.
The 2-story building features sharp, sleek lines with an emphasis on raw industrial design. The extensive use of glass and structural steel gives the impression of being light weight whilst delivering a modern and distinctive appearance.
Secure under croft car parking accommodates up to 75 cars. Internal and external lift access provides security and safety for tenants.
With a strong focus on environment, the natural light and spacious design coupled with an adaptable floor plate offers versatility allowing for changes to the building without causing disruption to all tenancies.
Summary of inclusions:
- Innovative use of glass and structural steel
- Adaptable floor plate
- Under croft secure parking
- Modern and distinctive in appearance
- Secure internal and external lift access
- 23,000 litre water tank to service landscaping and gardens